Paw And Nose Balm For Dogs
Savvy pet parents are using Red Carpet Pets paw and nose balm for dogs nose because they trust us to look after their pet and use only good ingredients. Our dog nose moisturizer is so safe it is lickable. There are plenty of cheap dog products out there but if it's cheap that also means the ingredients must be cheap and nasty. Just like you we want to provide pets a better standing of living so we have a small collection of products that are made with the finest ingredients. We aim for quality not quantity and would rather have a few products that you know have been made with the care and love you would expect from a premium product. Our natural dry dog nose balm is a popular choice because it can also be used on dogs with allergies thanks to its premium all natural ingredients. If you are looking for the best paw and balm for dogs UK look no further. A good dog nose moisturizer should be chemical free and safe for them to lick. Our dog paw balm for allergies is fantastic and we are sure you will love it too.
Arnica Oil, Arnica (Arnica montana) is an amazing oil in our paw balm for dogs that may be used for injuries such as bruises, strained joints and aching muscles, ligaments and tendons. Arnica is probably best known as a natural oil that reduces the discoloration on bruises.
Comfrey Oil, Used to treat many ailments and injuries including burns, lacerations, rashes, psoriasis, eczema, insect bites, swelling, bruises, sprains, nerve pain and arthritis.
Neem Oil, Natural antibacterial and anti fungal properties.
Shea Butter, Shea butter soothes, softens, and hydrates skin. In addition, shea butter naturally protects the skin from the sun, it moisturises and conditions the fur coat to maintain and boost shine.
Oat Flour Extract, Is anti-irritant, calming, cleansing and has moisturising properties, It’s unique process enhances the availability of beta-glucan, as well as enhances moisturising, cleansing and soothing activity. This is rich in essential liquids and essential fatty acids, it contains natural antioxidants
Prebiotic Prebiotic helps to strengthen the friendly organisms present, the friendly bacteria can recover and grow faster than the harmful bacteria, even when the natural balance is disturbed, prebiotic helps to recover the friendly bacteria.
Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil Known as Liquid Gold for it's amazing properties, Sea Buckthorn Oil contains vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that nourish and calm the skin.
Lemongrass Essential Oil, Lemongrass is a great natural antimicrobial and anti-fungal treatment. It's an excellent antiseptic and astringent.Lemongrass is a natural deodoriser and can strengthen hair follicles against hair loss, helps with the prevention of skin infections and skin lesions because it is insectidal and counter irritant.
Rosemary Essential Oil,Available in the nose and paw balm, helps promote Healthy Coats. Rosemary is great for your pets skin and coat. Rosemary has excellent skin and coat conditioning properties and is good for soothing skin irritations or Hot spots your pet may be experiencing
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, This powerful natural ingredient in the nose balm for dogs is anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, soothing and calming for a blissful pet.
- Cocoa Butter, This helps to reduce skin cell degeneration and helps restore your pets skin. Cocoa butter contains Vitamin E, polyphenols and helps to retain moisture.
- Castor Oil, Rich in vitamin E, proteins, minerals, also has anti-microbial properties, ricinoleic acid which treats inflammations and diseases.
- Shea Butter, The same soothing properties of shea butter in our dog nose balm work wonders for human skin can also prevent as well as heal irritation in dogs with problem skin.
- Mango Butter, omega 6, vitamins A, high amount of vitamin E, C, D, group B vitamins, folic acid, calcium, iron, and magnesium.
- Apricot Kernel Oil, Is rich in vitamins A and E and also contains oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids. It is highly emollient, helping to keep the skin soft.
- Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil Known as Liquid Gold for it's amazing properties, Sea Buckthorn Oil contains vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that nourish and calm the skin.
- Vitamin E, Is a powerful anti-oxidant, protecting the skin from harmful free radicals.
Prebotic Helps to strengthen the friendly organisms present, the friendly bacteria can recover and grow faster than the harmful bacteria, even when the natural balance is disturbed, prebiotic helps to recover the friendly bacteria.
Oat Extract, This has healing and tissue regenerating properties. it also has anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties which are very comforting for sensitive or irritated pet skin.
Neem Oil, Natural antibacterial and anti fungal properties
Calendula Oil, This acts as a great anti-inflammatory. It addresses sore, inflamed and itchy skin conditions. It heals, soothes, and softens skin.
Organic Yarrow, This is an astringent with healing, anti-inflammatory and soothing effects on the skin.
Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, This powerful natural ingredient is anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, soothing and calming for a blissful pet.
- Green lipped musclesMost pet owners have an idea of how vital omega-3 fatty acids are to their pet’s health and especially the joints, which is why they use fish oil. While fish oil has only two kinds of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), green-lipped mussels have a third one called ETA. This is a rare form of omega-3 fatty acids which lowers the production of cyclooxygenase, an enzyme which causes inflammation. This results in less pain, less inflammation, and improved mobility for your pet.
More and more pet parents are understanding that dog vitamins are a great way to show your pet how much you love them and how much their health is important to you. Dog vitamins should be part of your daily routine and these natural multi vitamins for dogs are designed to satisfy your pets nutritional needs and comes in a yummy chicken flavour that your pet will appreciate. The multi vitamins for dogs are easy to administer because they are chewable but they can also be crushed/crumbled into food if necessary.
This unique new multi for dogs has been specially formulated by experts to ensure your dog receives all the essential vitamins and micro-nutrients it needs for optimum health. It contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals including the antioxidant vitamins A, C and E as well as trace minerals at levels unrivalled in many other pet supplements.
Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practise. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practises and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.