Any dog groomer worth their salt will be putting only the best products on your pet. There are plenty of mediocre dog groomers using average products and buying bulk cheaply made dog shampoo from their local wholesale supplier. The best dog groomers in the UK are treating your pet like a Red Carpet Pet using our luxury natural dog grooming products. If you're dog grooming salon is using Red Carpet Pets you can be confident that you are dealing with the best of the best dog grooming salons that are just as focused as you are on wanting the best for your furry loved one.
So in answer to your important question “what shampoo do dog groomers use?” The answer is “Red Carpet Pets” and if they're not you need to tell them they should be!
How do you choose a good dog groomer?
- Check their qualifications: Look for a groomer who has taken courses and qualifications in grooming to ensure they have the skills and knowledge necessary.
- Look for reviews: Look online to see what other people have to say about the groomer you are considering. Read reviews on websites such as Yelp or Google to get an idea of the experience of previous customers.
- Visit the grooming salon: Visit the grooming salon before bringing your dog in. Look around and take note of the equipment and cleanliness of the facility.
- Talk to the groomer: Arrange a meeting with the groomer before bringing your dog in for a grooming session. Ask them about their experience, their grooming techniques, and how they handle different types of dogs.
- Ask for recommendations: Ask other dog owners you know for recommendations. Additionally, speak to your veterinarian or local dog owner's club for suggestions on good dog groomers in your area.
- And of course check they are using Red Carpet Pet dog grooming products.